Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Ok..it's been a while.
I got to go out of town for 4 days. I went to Denton for Thanksgiving and had a good time with the in-laws. I am good on the Turkey for another year.
Friday, woke up with a stomach bug that lasted 12 hours. I never get sick and I felt like I was dying...correction...just miserable! We went to the ICE exhibit at the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine. It was frigid cold, very busy but sooo worth it. Incredible!
Saturday, I spent the afternoon with Bobby Parham driving around in his interceptor, shooting laser, pulling over unsuspecting drivers, giving them warnings...it was fun, but then it got more funner...
The final stop of the day, was a damaged license plate, turning up a suspended license leading to an arrest, leading to a drug bust. The small amount of weed was so strong I was getting high just sitting there. Of course the kid claimed no knowledge of the stache, but by the time we were done booking him in it was clear that he was quite a connoisseur, an afficianado. Other cops think Bobby nabbed a bigger player than he recognized. Go Bobby!!!!!!!!!!
Must go to work...Chow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING. WAY MORE BETTER THAN MINE. GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL TIM. JAMES ASKS ABOUT YOU EVERY WEEK. YOU MUST E-MAIL HIM AND STAY IN TOUCH WITH HIM. HE ENJOYED SPENDING TIME WITH YOU.

God's Warrior Bride said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I love all that cop stuff. So is there a career change in your future? Can you see yourself as a cop? Could be lots of fun! By the way, how do you know what weed smells like? I know - you are claiming no knowledge - Right?
Just kidding!