Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christ's Community Resource Center

Ok...so this weekend my plan was to work at Shotwell Friday night and do the edit for CCRC (Christ's Community Resource Center) on Saturday (Today), but then I got the call about 2 games on Saturday. I said I was available to work, forgetting about the edit. So my day went like this... My kid woke me up at 7:30 as she does every Saturday. I took her for a walk, took a shower, posted my previous blog while talking to my parents in England for FREE on SKYPE! www.skype.com for an hour. I worked the ACU game and then returned home to take my kid for another walk before returning to work the second game which ended at 10:15pm. I went home to work the CCRC edit. The time is now 3:30am on Sunday and here is the CCRC promo:

3 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

Being busy is good for the soul sometimes! It's probably helping you a lot even though you might be tired.

ericaprosser said...

Really good video Tim. Makes me want to buy things in cans.

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, because of the video I DID buy things in cans when I was at the store!