Monday, November 5, 2007

Metamorphasis

Metamorphosis is a biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth or hatching, involving a conspicuous and relatively abrupt change in the animal's form or structure through cell growth and differentiation. This is usually (but not always) accompanied by a change of habitat or Behaviour.

I am 31 and currently going through a 'Metamorphosis' of my own. Today I have put to bed some details that have been representative of the previous life which will be disclosed in future blogs.

I got 2 disposable cameras developed that have been full for a very long time, one for 2 1/2 years.
I have WD40'd my car door taking care of the squeak.
I am replacing the stereo in my car which hasn't worked for months.
I have fixed the front door knob at the house.
Took down the pic's of Erica above my desk - Yes she is beautiful but I totally missed the message that she was communicating.
I am quitting smoking - it won't be long.
I am walking regularly.
I am praying regularly.
I am singing regularly.
I am dancing regularly.

Still to come:
Work out regularly.
Clear the back yard of junk. - HELP NEEDED!
Replace trim on outside of the house - HELP NEEDED!
Put up trim on inside of house - HELP NEEDED!
Make lots of money with RealTours. - Demo to post soon.
Purchase a new bed.

If you are able to help me please let me know. 325 721-4010

4 comments:

Gail Vinson said...

It sounds like you are moving forward in a lot of areas. I am proud of you. I pray you will have all the help you need in this metamorphasis.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see what comes of all this changing and growing. You know that Cole and I can help. Maybe Cole can help with the manly stuff and I can just cook a good meal.

Tim said...

A good meal is always welcome. Thank you. I'm serious, I have been too prideful to ask for help, especially labor that costs.

Pamelotta said...

I'm really proud of you. I know things might look grim at times, but God is doing a work in you that He promises will be finished. Let us know what you need and we'll be there. Elliott can help with the outdoor stuff and I'll be in the kitchen with Cherith.

PS I have been known to do some heavy lifting, but don't tell anyone!