Friday, February 1, 2008

Last Day!

YAY! No more early mornings for Tim.
I am extremely excited about being free to work during the day and persue my business and relationships at night. I look forward to socializing after hours without the stress of having to wake up at 3:00AM every morning.

The last month has been excruciatingly tiring as I have worked KTXS, Business Records Management and Lowe's and I have not had the strength to work on my business.

January Re-Cap

In January, my transmission died, my water pump died, my starter motor just died, and I had an attorney to pay. All of my bills were late, but they are being paid. I finish the month with a further $1500 of debt. What a year 2008 has been.
However, today is February 1, it is a new day, a new month, a change of vocation and God IS still Good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRTS ON YOUR NEW LIFE AND NEW RELATIONSHIPS. WE LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. WE(JAMES & I) LOOK FOWARD TO JUST HANGING OUT WITH YOU.

Lydianna Bradford said...

Congratulations on getting through January. It was that kind of month here too, I felt in the Spirit it was a month of transistion... glipses of upcoming blessing but also a lot of struggles and warfare. I'm looking forward to February....

Cherryberry said...

I am so glad that God has given you a new view on what He wants you to do for 2008.
I am so thankful you are who you are.
Know that we (Mike and I) love you and want to visit with you and Stephanie any time we get the chance.
Keep your vision focused on Him and all things will take place in His time.