Friday, February 15, 2008

No Anaphylactic Shock here!

For Valentines day, I took Steph out for dinner at the Beehive in Abilene for the first time. I had escargot for the first time ever - I like it. The Fillet there is ranked 4th best in TX by Texas Monthly magazine, and they aren't kidding! It was a beautiful night. The atmosphere there was probably the best in town, and HappFat poked fun at me with a wee serenade. 'Wee' meaning small, like a 'tad'.
We should go some time!

Anyway, after dinner we went to the late viewing of I Am Legend. I didn't really have any idea what it was about before we went, but I jumped out of my seat like a girl several times.

A wonderful evening all the way around!

Ali, owner of the Beehive has agreed to let me shoot a tour of the restaurant.

4 comments:

Agent B said...

Beehive. Great joint.

God's Warrior Bride said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I love the Beehive in Albany, but haven't tried the steak here. Glad to know its good - but I probably won't be doing the escargot thing! Just can't be past the snail thing.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you guys had a great time. Step is pretty cool I think.

Cherryberry said...

Congrats on the Beehive tour agreement. Ali and family are really super cool people. Mike grew up with them in Albany. The Beehive here is super nice, but I do prefer Albany.
Love you