Friday, December 21, 2007

So Much To Blog, So Little Time!

My Christmas Wishes:
Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward people. Besides this, I wish to skip Christmas entirely this year.

Anyway, now to my blog...Where to start?:
  • I'm an Alien, I'm a legal Alien, I'm an Englishman in Texas, Yee-Haw!!! I talked to immigration and my status in the U.S. is not affected by changes in my personal life. I am a permanent resident on my own merit until 2016. I don't have to camp out all night in Dallas and I don't even have to pay them any money.
  • Business is good. I am currently working on Prime Time and Frontier Texas. Several other projects are still on the radar, I simply ran out of time in the run up to Christmas. The week of Christmas, I am concentrating my focus on developing my infrastructure and producing these projects.
  • Last week, I taped 2 concerts, a play, and a wedding.
  • This week, I made DVD's of 2 concerts, a play, and a wedding.
  • Thursday, while eating lunch, I got a call from a producer in Seattle, seeing if I was available to shoot a football game in Brownwood on Saturday. I am, and they are paying me more than A.I.S.D.
Merry Christmas and Cheers Everybody!

5 comments:

A-lauf said...

all of that news is Awesome! Was it the Canadian game in Brownwood?

trish said...

Yay for Tim!

Unknown said...

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ............

May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey Tim! It's Brandi. I was just thinking about you today. I'm hoping you have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am so glad that you dont have to pay any more money to the immigration. I believe you have a purpose to be here. Have a wonderful week...
Blessings
Cyndi