Sunday, September 16, 2007

Where was I...?

Everybody else has shared where they were and what they were doing on that day. I haven't yet and so here it is.
I went into college early to work on my portfolio. I was graduating in 2 weeks and had to submit the portfolio in order to walk the stage. Another student came into the computer lab where I was working and turned on the TV. She said the trade center had been hit by a plane. Not being from here, I thought that she was talking about the trade center in Dallas, the only trade center I was remotely familiar with. It soon became clear that we were witnessing a terrible day for America.
Anyway, all students were sent home for the day and college was shut down. A little frustrated that I couldn't work on my portfolio I went home and turned on my own TV and sat in front of it, numb, for probably a good 12 hours solid.
I finally got to return to college 3 days later, now with only a week to finish my portfolio. I worked extremely hard to pull the project together and was recognized for best portfolio, top of the class, and graduated with Dean's honors with a 3.9GPA.
Looking back on the portfolio, it is quite crap in comparison to my current work. Maybe I will share it some time.
This concludes Tim's entry for "What I was doing on 9/11."

cont.

Ok, so I have not visited the Land Of Blog for almost 3 weeks, primarily because I have been working alot. I have been working on several projects for KLF. This one is a :60 promotional for the Everlasting Seed Company, (the children's ministry at Kingdom Life Fellowship, if you are not already familiar.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really like that video. It's weird to think that someone with your talent is in Clyde.