Monday, March 17, 2008

CITY HALL!

Please pray - I am meeting with Nancy Lyles, the top dog at the Abilene Conventions and Visitors Bureau today at 3pm (Tuesday). We are going to negotiate a price for producing VT's of the top 10 to 15 or so places in Abilene. This should be huge! Please pray for Wisdom as I speak with her, Courage not to cower in the face of negotiation, and Boldness to sell the product. Humility to honor the city representative with my attitude and language. And anything else you can think of.

Today I shot the MCM Elegante with a view to show it to the Executives next Monday, and I am developing my fliers etc., hopefully in time for my meeting with the AVCB.

Please also pray for a door to open into the Real Estate Market.

I love you all that read.

Good night.

7 comments:

MONICA said...

That is exciting business news! I hope all goes well, I will pray for you today!

Gail Vinson said...

I pray that the Lord would give you a vision of the open heaven that is over you. Lord I pray wisdom and confidence for Tim today and in the future as he moves forward in the awesome destiny you have for him.

Unknown said...

WOO HOO.... TIM IS HIGHLY FAVORED. AND THOSE DOORS TO THE REAL ESTATE MARKET WILL BE OPENING FOR YOU SOON.
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT.

God's Warrior Bride said...

All my prayers for you! You will find favor, you will have wisdom, you will havecourage, you will represent your business well, you will have boldness, you will have humility and you will get this job. You are a child of the King and your Father wants only the best for you.

Lydianna Bradford said...

Wow!! Busy day! I pray that the doors to the city are opened to you and that you will find peace and favor wherever you go! I pray you have much confidence in your products and that they will sell themselves when possible.

Brandi Wilson said...

Tim, your products are excellent! You're a great business man! Any business will be blessed to have you work for them! Remember that!

Anonymous said...

Tim, How are you doing? I am sorry that plans for this Friday have changed. That is the military for you. Just when you think you have something figured out they change it. How is the business going? See you Sunday!