Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Doors


Back in 2006, when Christ For The Nations Institute in Dallas first accepted me for college, their word for me was Rev 3:7-8.
This morning at church, 10 years later, the Holy Spirit spoke it to my heart again, and he also reminded me of occasions over the last 10 years that the doors were pivotal in my direction.

These are some of the DOORS:
I did not marry Charity.
I did not kill myself.
I was able to go to the Art Institute of Dallas, to study full time in Video Production.
I married Erica Pangburn.
The doors to work in Chicago were closed.
The door to move to Clyde was opened.
I accepted a position at KTXS-TV in Abilene.
We did not buy the house on Arch Street.
We did buy the house on Race Street.
I surrendered my position at KTXS due to a 'lost' letter from immigration.
I started Silhouette Cinematography.
I took a part time position at KTXS, working 4:30am-9:00am.
I took an opportunity to work at Lowe's, half a day a week.
This opportunity turns into 2 Lowe's stores.
The Door closes on a VW.
A Door opens to a BMW.
The Door closes to a Full Time Job at KTXS as commercial editor, despite 5 years of equity with them, 4 of which were in the same department.
I do have a Door , in the Real Estate Industry. Please join with me in prayer on this!
Mark 11:23
" Truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is going to happen, it will be granted him.

5 comments:

Pamelotta said...

Wow, Tim, there's so much swimming in that British head of yours! I had no idea. (not that there was nothing there, just that we don't talk that much) I'm excited to get to know Tim Prosser. Just try not to be as mysterious as Erica is sometimes!

Kevin said...

Good to see you blogging!! I know Kevin will be ecstatic to see another guy in blogland.

Cherryberry said...

i am glad to have another newbie to the blog scene.
I have just started myself and it seems to be "THE" happening place for Christians to keep up with each other and get to know one another.
Welcome, Tim

Anonymous said...

We are believing with you with this new real estate endeavor! I know that God will bring clarity and creativity to you! Oh, and by the way, welcome to blogland!

trish said...

Yay Tim is here. I hope your red coat is more welcome than the Original! Yes, I am praying for you.